It’s the day before Thanksgiving, 2016 has flown by and you’re probably looking forward to spending the weekend feasting with family and friends! Before tomorrow’s holiday, we took the time to ask a few ABTech employees what they have to be thankful for this year.
Here are some of the answers we got:
- “Having family close by, seeing family that I don’t see on a regular basis during the holiday season, and I continue to be grateful for this job opportunity”
- “I’m thankful for the wisdom and insight that comes with growing older, a loving companion, and the ability to make a difference.”
- “Family and Friends, to be a part of the ABTech community”
- “I am thankful for having a heightened state of self-awareness. That may sound funny to be thankful for that and I believe it is the reason why I am so thankful for everything else in my life. Self-awareness has allowed me to live in the present moment and have an understanding that other people think differently and process information differently. I have been able to strengthen relationships, reduce my stress level and be a better person and a better leader. It allows me to be so thankful for everything else that I have, both in relationships and material possessions. I have what I want and love what I have! Life is good!”
- “I am thankful for every day and the opportunities and choices it presents, animal friends and people friends past and present, and my loving family.”
- “Family, (some) friends, and New England Sports Teams”
Before we go for the weekend, we would like to spend some time saying ‘thank you’ to all those who’ve helped make ABTech the thriving company that it is today.